Marcelle Poirier has processed several hundred requests for US visas.

The success rate of our firm is over 98%


E-2 Visa (investors)
Investor visas are for individuals and companies who wish to invest in the United States. To be eligible, the investor must be a national of a country that has signed a treaty with the United States.
Learn more

Visa K-1 (fiancé(e) of U.S. citizens)
A foreign national who wishes to marry an American citizen and reside in the United States before marriage must obtain a K-1 visa.
Learn more

Visa L-1A intracompany transferee executive or manager

This visa is intended for managers of multinational companies or specialized employees of foreign companies who wish to send employees to work in subsidiaries in the United States.
Learn more

O-1 Visa: Individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
Le visa O est dédié aux individus ayant des aptitudes extraordinaires dans le domaine des sciences, des arts, des sports, de l’éducation, des affaires.
Learn more

Visa P (Athletes or entertainers)
The P visa is dedicated to high-level athletes and entertainment professionals working in groups (companies, circuses, musical groups, etc.) who benefit from international recognition.
Learn more

Work Permit
The work permit is a document that allows the Green Card applicant to obtain the right to work between the time his Green Card is granted and the time his Green Card is physically issued. The work permit is also issued to the spouses of individuals holding L1 or E2 visas.
Learn more

Statut TN
Le visa P est dédié aux sportifs de haut niveau et aux professionnels du spectacle travaillant en groupe (compagnies, cirques, formations musicales…) qui bénéficient d’une reconnaissance internationale.
Learn more


Green card
The Green Card allows you to obtain permanent residence (Lawful Permanent Residency) better known as a “Green Card”. With a Green Card, you can reside in the United States and work for any employer.
Learn more

EB-5 Program (Investors)
Cette carte verte est consacrée aux personnes qui investissent entre $500,000 et 1 million de dollars aux Etats-Unis (Janvier 2018)
Learn more

EB-1 Extraordinary ability 
You may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if you are an alien of extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a certain multinational executive or manager. Each occupational category has certain requirements that must be met
Learn more

Green card based on marriage to a U.S. citizen.
Learn more

American citizenship must be obtained after an individual has obtained permanent residence (Green Card) after 5 years if the residence was on a work visa or after 3 years if the residence was obtained through marriage with an American citizen.
Learn more

The information on this site is not intended to be legal advice. You should consult a lawyer for legal advice regarding your personal situation.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone, e-mail or by mail to schedule an individual consultation.